Sunday, June 7, 2009

Special Correspondant Emong Here!

Emong here. My Human brought me up to partake in the inaugural night of The Red Shaker sessions. She and Stacia were quite funny to watch as they poured, mixed, gabbed, acked (My Human found out she is not fond of Campari. At All.) and explored the collection of recipes they have discovered. Here they are letting me taste the Chuckleberrytini.

I was trying to keep as professional as possible. I made notes and logged the reactions. My writing got worse as the night wore on - both from the martini consumption and the fact that writing without hands and arms is a bitch. This is the bar selection for the evening. The Lushes have a fondness for Gray Goose, so I am sure you will be seeing that particular bottle a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment